Colder weather can bring inflammation and joint pain, making it difficult to stay active, which is vital to our well-being from more than just a “looking good” perspective.
Medical experts are divided on whether colder weather really makes your joint pain worse. Is this fact or theory?
Depends on which side you're on! Two out of three people that say colder or wet conditions make their pain and stiffness worse, so they’ll probably say this is fact!
Inflammation is a process by which the body’s white blood cells and substances they produce protect us from infection with foreign organisms, such as bacteria and viruses.
However, in some diseases, like arthritis, the body’s defense system — the immune system — triggers an inflammatory response when there are no foreign invaders to fight off. These diseases are called autoimmune diseases because the body’s normally protective immune system causes damage to its own tissues. The body responds as if normal tissues are infected or somehow abnormal. Some types of arthritis are the result of misdirected inflammation.
The normal response is to take something to combat the pain and stiffness, however, if inflammation is present, you’re not treating the root cause of the pain and therefore, the pain will persist. Pain may not be a primary symptom of an inflammatory disease, since many organs do not have nerves that are sensitive to pain.
Did you know that Fusionary Formulas offers products that directly target inflammation, which can lead to pain and stiffness? Not only does our Inflammation Relief supplement aid in relief from those symptoms, it has a whole host of other key items to help you alleviate other symptoms, including ginger to aid in indigestion!
Our Ingredients Help Fight Inflammation:
- Curcumin: Fights inflammation, has powerful antioxidant capacities, guards against osteoporosis, and accelerates muscle recovery. It specifically targets an inflammatory response in the body, thereby reducing pain
- Boswellia Serrata: Increases blood flow to joints, which decreases joint pain and stiffness, while also helping repair damaged tissue
- Amla: Contains Vitamin C, strengthens muscles, builds lean muscle mass, and reduces excess cholesterol buildup
- Guduchi: Inhibits bacterial growth and increases immunity
- Dry Ginger: An anti-inflammatory, helps with indigestion
- Turmeric: Alleviates pain, swelling, and inflammation
- BioPerine: Promotes bioavailability/nutrient absorption
Interested in combating the root cause of pain? Buy Inflammation Relief Today!